High paying surveys that pay through Paypal – Paid surveys are not ‘get rich quick’ schemes and should not be a pathway to wealth but while it can’t make you rich, it can make you survive. It comes in handy when you are waiting for your next paycheck or to top up on your monthly earnings.
The beauty of these survey sites is that it requires no skill. Provided you have a phone, a laptop, a tablet, and an internet connection, you qualify for the job. You may be considering time as a constrain but it doesn’t take much time to participate in.
As a matter of time, it is mostly fun to participate in the activities they require of you. I highly recommend it to students. It gives them funds for little things they may not want to bother their guardians with.
You also don’t need to be broke to join. It gives you the privilege to be one of the first people to use new market products. For instance, if a game company wants opinions on a new product, they hire market research companies who in turn enlist the help of these survey sites.
You get to play the game first and give your review before it gets released into the market. You determine if the game is good enough to be released into the market.
Another exciting thing about them is an opportunity to get free trial products. Some survey sites also allow donating your earnings to charity so you don’t have to be rich to be a philanthropist. All you need to do is play games, answer questions, engage in competitions, shop online, and give earnings to charity.
That takes care of your corporate social responsibility. Finding the right paid survey site can be challenging. There are a lot of them with different perks and downsides.
It is nothing to worry about because I have been opportune to use most of these sites and with my experiences, I will outline for you the ones that pay high.
Another challenge could be the method of payment. While some use bitcoins, Dwolla, gift cards, and Skrill, others use PayPal. Internationally PayPal would be a better option because not everybody can access the gift cards and PayPal has more worldwide coverage.
And one of the reasons why we like survey sites that pay through Paypal is that majority of them are genuine. Paypal will never allow or do business with online fraudsters.
And as a Paypal user, you can report a survey site and once there are lots of complaints about a particular site, Paypal will get their account frozen or ban them from using its services.
Another reason why we use Paypal paid surveys is because Paypal is the most accepted payment processor online. They are accepted almost in all the online stores. And you are safe with Paypal than any other payment methods
For this article, we will be reviewing the survey sites that pay high and pay through PayPal. To be able to use PayPal to redeem your rewards, you are mandated to have a PayPal account that has the same email address as the one you use for your survey site registration.
Below are the high paying surveys that pay through Paypal:
With Superpay.me registration involves the input of basic information such as name, username, password, zip code, address, phone number, payment options, and agreement to terms and conditions of the survey site.
Superpay.me is a paid survey site owned by 99 ventures alongside two other survey sites. You earn a $0.22 bonus as soon as you register. They claim to have paid their members over $3,479,019.59 and from their statistics they have 614593 members.
They have numerous surveys supplied hourly by market research companies that members earn from when they participate. Examples of such market research companies include YourSurveys, Tap research, theorem reach, opinion capital, and live sample.
They also have companies such as AdGate, Wannads, OfferToro, and Acorn on their offer wall. These companies provide survey questions and online free trial opportunities for members of the survey site.
You may need to fill in your data multiple times for different companies you take their survey. This is to enable them to know you enough to ensure they offer you surveys that suit your personality.
They have a couple of rules which may lead to disqualification if not adhered to. Speeding through the questions suggests you are not reading thoroughly so I suggest you slow down your reading pace.
You are mandated to not share the details of the survey you participated in and your answers are expected to be honest. Their website has a column that shows real-time cashouts and wins.
You can also use this column to ask their support system questions although your question may get lost the series of updates dropped every second there.
The survey site is best optimized with a laptop as a mobile phone may not show the entire screen and you need to be scrolling side to side to view everything.
The first method by which you can redeem your earnings is through PayPal and they have made the process very simple and stress-free by providing necessary questions and answers about PayPal in their FAQ section.
REASONS TO JOIN
- For simply registering you already have a $0.20 bonus in your account waiting for you to earn more money to boost it.
- The referral bonus is an impressive 25% bonus for your referral’s life earnings on the site. All you have to do is use your URL link provided by them to refer your friends and as soon as they join and start earning you start earning too without lifting a finger.
- For sharing your honest opinions on products and services offered by companies, you get paid in hard cold cash. The reward varies from $0.40 to $1.50 depending on the company offering the survey and the length of the survey.
- By engaging in free trials of products and reviewing those products offered by advertisers on this platform you earn money that will accrue over time.
- When you watch videos from these Marker Research Companies and review them you also earn some money. Its perks include being current and influencing movies and TV programs before it is aired.
- Amongst other payment methods, they have the option of redeeming your earnings through PayPal which is a secure way to transact money online.
- They provide direction on how to site up a PayPal account in case you don’t own one and walk you through the process answering every possible question you may have.
- It has a low threshold of $1 earning you can transfer instantly to your PayPal account if you wish
- They don’t send unsolicited emails to your email address so if you are the type that does not want these survey sites all up in your face simply because you registered with them, this is the site for you. You, however have to log into your account to find surveys suitable for you.
- You can compete to be one of the 20 winners of a $1000 cash gift by being one of the top 20 earners on the survey site.
Offernation claims to have 118137 members and has paid over $948483.93 to these members since 2013. It is part of 99 ventures, a company invested in survey business.
The registration process is easy and takes no time. You earn money from this survey site by participating in the activities they offer such as taking surveys and daily polls, watching videos, and playing games.
Some of the advertising companies have no presence in some parts of the world and so do not provide surveys for these members. For instance, when I tried getting surveys from Tap research I was told no survey is available in Nigeria yet.
You also have to lower your security settings. Answering questions honestly would prevent you from being disqualified. You earn points that you can redeem in cash or gift cards thereafter. 1 point is equal to $0.01 and 100 points are equal to $1.00. They through PayPal among a few other ways and, the minimum withdrawal limit on PayPal is $1.
REASONS TO JOIN
- They pride themselves on being the fastest paying survey site. On average, they pay within 8hours of requesting payment and the money sits in your account within two minutes after payment processing.
- They have one of the best paying rates for surveys of $0.50 to $5.0 which varies from company to company
- They offer a referral bonus of 25% of your referral’s life earnings. All you have to do is use your customized URL link to invite friends and family.
- If you have an issue that needs to be addressed by their support system, it takes them a maximum of 24 hours to get back to you which in my opinion is top-notch customer service compared to other online businesses
- you get to play free games online. You won’t only earn from it, you will be one of the first people to play those games and possibly influence tweaks that will be done to ensure it suits the audience’s taste. The available games on Offernation offer a range of $2 to $20 depending on the game company. Usually, it is requested you reach a certain level in the game to win the award.
- You can participate in the $1000 for 20 people contest by targeting to be one of the top 20 earners on the survey site.
- They pay through PayPal which is easy to use and a secure way to receive and send money online.
- They offer low payment access so you can withdraw as little as $1
This is another survey site owned by 99 ventures. It has 365,000 members and has paid over $1,712,697.25 since 2011. This survey site is not mobile user friendly so it is best operated from a laptop although it is not impossible to access it through mobile phones too.
This is a good option for students who want extra income, housewives who want to make a little money of their own, full-time workers who don’t mind having it as a side hustle, and every other person who has a phone and internet services.
The registration process times no time nor effort. After registration, you get a $0.20 bonus which sets you on your way to earning more. RewardingWays is in collaboration with numerous advertisers and Market Research Companies so surveys are steadily available for you to participate in.
As far as you are up to 18 years you have legal access to the survey site. If you are 13, you could also register with your parent’s consent although they don’t ask for identity information so there is virtually no way they can know what age you are.
You can earn on this survey site by playing games, partaking in surveys and daily polls, contests, watching videos, and lots more. You can redeem your earnings through PayPal amongst other ways like Skrill and Tango cards.
REASONS TO JOIN
- You get paid within 24 hours which means they are one of the fastest paying survey sites there are.
- You get a 25% referral bonus off your referral’s earnings for life on RewardingWays. This is high compared to other survey sites that pay lower than this amount
- For participating in surveys and daily polls and answering honestly you earn points which you can redeem as cash. The amount you earn on these surveys and daily polls is dependent on advertising companies as they have differing rates.
- When you play games online, sometimes with other players, you earn some points. Usually, they will only qualify you for games if your profile says you enjoy playing games. What you earn is dependent on the game company but RewardingWays have affiliates with a lot of big and influential companies so their pay is always high compared to other survey sites.
- You get free trial products to review so it is like getting new products without paying for them and being paid instead for saying what you think about that product after the stipulated period of usage.
- The option of redeeming your points through PayPal is available which makes payment pretty easy and straightforward.
- Partaking in the contest for $1000 for 20 top earners is also a way to boost your morale and make you partake in more surveys
- You can shop in any of their 1500 retail store partners with your gift card
PrizeRebel is an exciting survey site with lots of attractions to keep you earning. In my opinion, it is the highest paying survey site I have used. After registration, you are given a marching survey that will give you 70 points at once.
There are a lot of Offerwalls so if one has no survey, you can move over to the next one. Different Offerwalls give attractive bonuses. Peanut LABs give a 5-day challenge that gives you 30 points. They have a couple of levels that keep you on your toes and looking forward to attaining the next level.
At registration, you are at a Bronze Level. After several activities and you earn up to 1000 points you go over to Silver level. More activities and up to 4500 points take you over to a Gold Level. At 10000 points you get to a Platinum Level and 16000 points mean a Diamond Level for you.
These levels determine the percentage bonus you get on games, contests, and referrals. Instead of letting you search yourself and waste time, they send matching surveys to your inbox and their rewarding points are always high.
The offers range from playing games to answering questionnaires. Your points can be redeemed by choosing any gift card from an Amazon gift card to a PayPal gift card.
Their redeeming options are endless but worth pointing out is their options for how to convert your points to PayPal cash. 500 points are equivalent to $5 PayPal money. 1000 points are $10 PayPal money. 10000 points are equal to $100 PayPal money and so on.
REASONS TO JOIN
- They send a marching survey to your inbox so you save the time and energy you would have used to search for the ones you qualify for, although you can still search if you want more.
- You get a referral bonus of 15% of your referral’s life earnings on PrizeRebel. All you have to do is be a little more strategic in your invitations. You can make videos explaining what the site is all about and the benefits of joining the survey site and send it to your family and friends.
- When you shop through PrizeRebel, you get some cashback. They are in partnership with a lot of retail shops so it is as good as getting discounts off products you buy. It works with how much you spend on a particular product.
- You can win promo codes for playing new and sophisticated games online.
- With their Raffle games, you could win gift cards to such in shops such as Cold Stone Creamery, Walmart, and Amazon.
- They have exciting contests you can emerge from as one of the winners. One is for Offerwalls. You stand a chance to win when you partake in a lot of surveys and win points. The second option is for US residents only. They also have to be one of the top earners residing in the US to stand a chance to win. There is one for international members which is impressive. The last type is for members with the highest number of referrals within the stipulated contest period.
- They pay through PayPal gift cards or cash sent to your PayPal account. It is your choice.
- You start winning points from the point of registration for going through their tour.
Point2shop survey site is very simple and easy to get around. They have been in business since 2007. Their copyright on the website says 2007-2018 so I would be careful because we are in 2020 although they never ask for anything like card details or any form of payment so how risky can it be? The most important thing is that they pay and they pay well.
The survey site is owned by Mat with the username Matjong and Janna with the username Littlerose. This site is different from the rest in how personal and transparent it is.
They have their admins profile and username names out there so when you have issues you can relate on an individual basis with the person helping you solve the issue.
These admins are also seen on the shoutbox area of the website so most times you may not go through the protocol of waiting for 24hours to receive a reply from their support system. At registration, you are welcomed with a $2.50 bonus.
You can redeem your points for rewards, gift cards, or cash. You can redeem your points by purchasing from the millions of items available on Amazon. If you want cash, you can get paid through PayPal using their cash payment site, Cashle.
REASONS TO JOIN
- A friendly online community so at registration, you will get all the support you need from their ever-ready team of administrators with specific roles
- You will get $0.50 when you refer someone and the person registers and confirms his email. Another $0.50 will be credited to you when the person completes his first task. In addition to that, you get a 15% referral bonus from the referral’s earnings for life on Points2shop.
- They have a unique way they made their games riskier and exciting. You earn points for playing games but it doesn’t end there. You can also bet your points in competition with another online competitor. The winner takes it all. This could be a good way to earn more points if you are a game enthusiast.
- You earn by partaking in surveys you qualify for. They claim they have numerous unique advertisers that are in partnership with only them so this is an advantage over other survey sites
- When you engage in free trial products and earn points at the end of the trial period
- If you don’t want to shop from Amazon, you can get the cash equivalent of your point using their cash payment site, Cashle, and get credited in your PayPal account.
- They usually have contests you could benefit from. Most times these contests involve giving out cash to members for referring a particular number of people.
- Watching videos is a valid way to earn points on this survey site.
- They engage in competitions that require you to be part of a team. It is either you create a team or you join an existing team. You contribute merits to your team in an attempt to beat the other team. The winning team gets a cash prize. Merits are gotten by completing certain achievement levels on the site.
- When you claim offers, you have the opportunity to play the Spin2win game. If they win the game you get tickets to the weekly lottery played on Wednesdays for a chance at winning points.
Swagbucks is a member of the mother company Prodege. Swagbucks claim to have paid over $459,480,851 in cash and gift cards. For registering I got 2SB. SB can pass for Swagbuck points.
For verifying my email I got another 5SB. For filling in my information details, yet again another 5SB. For completing my profile, 2SB. For engaging in their daily poll I got 1SB.
On the total, just for setting up an account with Swagbucks, I got 15SB. The daily polls give you 1SB every day with no question of qualification. A huge part of ways to earn rewards is by shopping through their site and earning some cashback.
They have numerous retailers in partnership with them. They have an app you can download to make getting around your online activities easier.
You can use Swagbucks as a search engine to conduct your usual internet searches. The use of Swagbucks for internet search earns you SB. They however advise you not to use it for searches you are not interested in or employ the use of programs that auto-search.
They have a lot of affiliates like Swag codes, Swagstake, SwagUp, SwagButton, etc. Worth mentioning is their SwagButton, an extension of Swagbucks. It is downloadable on any android device or PC and alerts you whenever you are on a site that offers sales, cashbacks, and coupons.
REASONS TO JOIN
- You can be a wise shopaholic. Swagbucks is in partnership with up to 1500 retailers so you can make online purchases and get back SB. It is as good as getting discounts. For instance, when you shop from Amazon you get 4% cashback on whatever you purchase. At Sam’s Club, you get 10% cashback. Different shops have different cashback percentages.
- You earn by making Swagbucks your search engine. It is that simple. You almost can’t do without the internet and Swagbucks offers to pay you for using them as your search engine instead of using the conventional search engines.
- By watching entertaining videos made available on this survey site, you could earn money. This is something you do for fun so why not? Sometimes the videos are even informative and education so while earning money you are also widening your horizon.
- You earn SB by partaking in surveys to completion. It is just a matter of finding surveys you qualify for.
- You get gift cards when you play games offered by advertising companies.
- You can get paid through PayPal by converting your SB to PayPal cash equivalent. For instance, 1000SB is equal to $10 PayPal money. Your PayPal account must be verified and have the same email as your Swagbucks account.
- You get 25SB for redeeming coupons and 1SB for printing the coupons
- When you refer someone you get 10% of your referral’s life earning on Swagbucks.
- You stand a chance to win SB in thousands when you discover offers like free trials, surveys, and shopping offers. For trials you have to stay subscribed for many days are required to complete the trial period before you get credited.
InboxDollars has been in operation since 2000 and has paid over $59000 to its numerous members for doing things as simple as playing games, watching videos, watching TV, answering questions, and sharing their opinions.
They give out free sample products and gifts also. The level of recognition it has is enough to cast out any form of reservation that suggests it is not legit.
Recognition like being listed on Forbes as a top site for making money online and Inc. 5000 for impressive progress. It is also accredited by proper business and financial bodies which goes a long way in showing their authenticity.
InboxDollars alongside a few other survey sites are part of a Marketing Research Survey Company named Prodege.
Progede is in partnership with a lot of internationally recognized products which would make you think more surveys would be available for people living outside Canada, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom.
For instance, companies like Unilever and Deloitte has a presence in African and would also want to engage their African audience in the process of their product creation.
However, when I tried registering I was told they are not accepting new accounts outside the US. I have no idea if it is a momentary development or it has always been that way but I think it is safe to say that the platform benefits residents of the United States more.
You can redeem your payment through PayPal which is a safe way to receive and send money online. There are options for PayPal cash and PayPal gift card. You can use your PayPal gift card to buy gifts in almost any big online store.
REASONS TO JOIN
- With the decision of joining the platform, you already have $5 in your account which is way higher than the bonus other survey sites give when you join their platforms.
- The registration process is as simple as filling in your email address and password. With a confirmation request sent to your email address, you are well on your way to earning money.
- They pay in cash through PayPal amongst other methods you can choose from. They claim to have paid over $59 million to their members.
- Brands that have your email address send unsolicited emails and you read without complaint. InboxDollars pay you for reading their mails. Yes, they are that polite and well-mannered but not just that. They know that all those unsolicited emails end up in spam. So to get you to read and know about their products and discounts, they pay you. It is a ‘scratch my back and I will scratch your back’ strategy. The emails they send you is dependent on your profile. They won’t send you emails about diapers if you are not a mother.
- You earn money when you answer their survey questions and take short polls. It is way easier for companies to know what consumers think about their products by engaging the help of market research companies than trying to get feedbacks by tracking down individuals on their own.
- You already shop online so why not earn some cashback when you shop? It simply means shopping through InboxDollars on the site platform you want to shop on but this time you are not going directly to the vendor’s platform. You are going through InboxDollars. In a way, it is as good as getting discounts. Different shops have different percentages of interest they give. It goes from 1.5% to 15% of whatever you purchase.
- People pay to watch movies but InboxDollars allows them to watch movies and be paid. Why will companies do that? There are a lot of movies and TV programs out there and it can be challenging to create a niche for themselves so they pay you to watch, share, and create awareness for them.
- You get paid for printing and redeeming coupons.
- They pay cash instead of points like most other survey sites so you don’t have to worry about conversion and every other protocol that goes with points.
- D you like playing games? Why don’t you play free games like Sudoku, word chess, casino, etc. and get paid for it?
8. BRANDED SURVEYS
Branded Surveys pride itself on good customer service. They offer members a good experience with numerous offers to choose from while ensuring that the feedback they give their clients is authentic.
They have also succeeded in creating a community where members can air their opinions freely and expect to be listened to.
Firstly, you have to go through the registration process which involves filling in your information details. This will help the system match you up with surveys you qualify for. They partner with big companies like J.D. Power, Nielsen, and Forrester. What it means for members are more surveys and higher pay.
There are different levels in Branded Surveys membership and the percentage bonus you earn from weekly challenges is dependent on your attained level.
The first level you attain after registration is the bronze badge level. With 600 points to progress to the silver badge level. With 1200 points you get to the gold badge level and it goes on like this. You can only redeem your record when you have gotten up to 1000 points.
When you request for withdrawal, it takes them 2 business days to process your order and approve it. You can then choose what form you want to collect your reward. The options are Branded Pal for US residents only, Amazon gift cards, PayPal, and Visa.
The site is not available for the use of Nigerian residents and I can bet other African countries. I tried registering from Nigeria but was told it is not available for my location. It is most beneficial to residents of the US, the UK, and Canada.
REASONS TO JOIN
- They have a Survey Matching Engine that helps match you with surveys you qualify for so you save time and energy and let the system do the work for you. After the surveys, you earn points.
- You get paid for referring people although they have to reach a certain level in the level hierarchy before you can start earning off their earnings. You earn 50 points when your referral attains the silver level.
- The most dependable way to earn from Branded Surveys is through Surveys and they have millions of them. They hardly ever run out of surveys at any given time.
- You have the option of getting paid through the safest electronic money platform, PayPal once you choose it as your reward redemption choice.
- You can earn more points by being part of their special loyalty program called Branded Elite. The site has a 3 tier system which is bronze, silver, and gold. Completion of surveys gives you a certain percentage bonus depending on your level. The higher level will always double the bonus of the previous level.
- Active participation in a large number of surveys will get you up to the Branded Leaderboard. With such a pace, you could make it to the top 50 surveyors of the day/week or the top 20 of the month. This attainment gives you a bonus ranging from 50 to 300 points. For being in Leaderboard daily top 50, you earn 50 points. For Leaderboard weekly top 50, you earn 200 points. For Leaderboard monthly top 20, you earn 300 points.
- Being a member of the Branded Leaderboard could qualify you for a draw that puts you up for a bonus ranging from 50 to 1000 points.
- Branded surveys give the option of donating to charity for the US members so at least you have the opportunity to reach out to the less privileged that ordinarily, you would not have been able to give funds to.
What Is Paypal?
PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments online anywhere around the World Wide Web. It is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money for taking surveys or set up a merchant account. You can make money online Paypal fast
Once more, PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online for doing surveys and other things. Paypal allows us to pay in any way we prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information. If you are an owner of an online survey company or market research company, you can easily pay your survey takers through Paypal.
PayPal regarded as a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 179 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and also 24 currencies around the world, PayPal facilitate global E-commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal.com has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998.
How Paypal Works
Payment methods supported by PayPal
With Paypal, there are lots of ways you can be able to fund the money you send to another party through PayPal Such as:
- Instant transfer
Sending money this way means the money is instantly credited to the receiver’s account. That person can quickly then be able to transfer the fund to his or her local personal bank account. In order to be able to send a transfer, you must have a credit or debit card that is registered with PayPal as a back-up for your funds. It is similar to writing a secure check — without having reveal any of your personal information.
This is another way of using Paypal after you are paid for doing online surveys. Sending an eCheck is not as “instant” as an instant transfer. It is like writing a check from your checking account; it can take from 3 to 5 business days for an eCheck to clear. And you do not need a back-up source of funds when you make use of eCheck.
- PayPal balance
If somebody sends you money via PayPal or you sale anything on eBay, you have a balance in your PayPal account. This balance is first applied to any purchases you make. And whenever your account has no balance, you may decide to pay through credit card. It is the easiest way to keep your books balanced if you withdraw any PayPal balance to your business account before making a purchase.
- Credit card
Charge it! To put your PayPal purchases on a credit card is a very good idea. Not only will you be protected by PayPal, but also your credit card company will back you up in case there is a fraud.
You can be able to register more than one credit cards on your PayPal account and choose a different one for different kinds of purchases. That way, you can be able to place personal purchases on one account and business purchases on another. And this makes the end-of-year bookkeeping a lot easier!
How to send money
PayPal has helped you group types of payments into categories based on what you are actually paying for. You can be able to pay for virtually everything around the world using the PayPal system (as long as the recipient has an e-mail address).
You must also understand that there are few things that Paypal do not allow you to use their payment system on which include most items related to gambling, adult content or services, as well as buying or selling prescription drugs from non-certified sellers online.
If you are planning to send payments for something that may be a tad questionable, we suggest you first of all visit the Acceptable Use Policy for the United States in PayPal’s help area.
After you log into your PayPal account and click the Send Money tab, you can be able to send money from PayPal in the following ways:
- Paying for eBay items
Whenever you want to buy an eBay item on eBay, you will need to pay through the eBay Checkout system.
- Goods (other)
By clicking this radio button, you can send money to anyone in the world for goods purchased anywhere other than eBay.
With this you can send payment for services performed for you or your business, which includes web design, bookkeeping, psychic readings — your imagination can get carried away here.
You can make use of this whenever you want to send money to your kids in college or pay back your room mate for saving you from great embarrassment when you left your wallet at home on a double date.
When you’re using the cash-advance feature for the Send Money→Personal payment type, consider using a payment method other than a credit card to avoid possible credit card fees for a cash advance.
How to Open a Paypal Account
- Step 1:
Start by visiting the PayPal site or you may open the PayPal application. You will need to create an account from the PayPal homepage or from the app. You may have to install the app for free from your device’s Application Store if you decide to use it. The account creation process is almost the same for both the site and the application. You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 2:
Click “Sign Up for Free” or tap “Sign Up”. And it will begin the account creation process. Note there are different types of account on PayPal, namely Business Account, Standard account and Professional Account.
For Business Accounts, there are two different options, each of which have different cost structures and benefits. Standard Accounts are free, however customers must route through PayPal in order to check out.
Professional Accounts cost $30 each month, but you will get full control on how you may want to design the checkout process.
The Standard free business account is the same as the former PayPal Premier account. This account is best suited for users who do lots of buying and selling on eBay. You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 3:
Put in your email address and create a password for it. Be sure to create a very strong password so nobody will be able to access your financial info.
Make sure that that the email address you intend to use is valid and secured because you will need in order to verify your account. You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 4:
Complete the form with your personal info. You will need to enter your real name, residential address, and phone number. All these information are required in order to create your account.You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 5:
Put in your credit or debit card (this is optional). After entering your personal info, you will be asked to input your credit or debit card. You may input this immediately or later, however, you will need to do this at some point if you intend to verify your PayPal account.
So if you don’t want to input your card info instantly, you will need to click “I’d rather link my bank first”.You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 6:
Enter your bank account information (optional). You will need a bank account linked if you plan on receiving money and want to be able to transfer it to your bank. You don’t have to do this now if you don’t want to. Just click “I’ll link my bank later” to skip it for now. You’ll be prompted to confirm that you want to skip the process. You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 7:
Apply for PayPal credit (this is optional). Before you are taken to your account’s Summary page, PayPal will asked you to sign up for a line of credit. This is optional, and make sure you read all of the terms of service diligently before applying. If you do want to apply for credit, just click “No thanks” You may also check this out in Picture below:
Note that you cannot be able to use your Paypal account to the maximum advantage without verifying it. You will only be able to send and receive a limited amount of money per month if you are not a verified PayPal account holder. In order to verify your account, you will have to take the following steps below:
How to Verify Paypal Account:
- Step 1: Confirm your email address.
In order to receive money at your PayPal account, you will required to verify your email address. You will receive an email from Paypal once you registered on the website. Visit the email you enter during registration. Open the message from Paypal and click the “Yes, this is my email” button in the email message to verify that you are the owner of the email address.
If the message is not in your inbox, check your Spam folder or “Purchases” label in Gmail. or you can resend message again from your Account Summary page. Just click “Confirm Email” to send another message. You may also check this out in Picture below:
- Step 2: Link your bank account
To be able to send money from your bank account or transfer funds you receive to your account, you will be required to connect or link it with PayPal. Click on the “Link a bank” option on your Summary of account page to get begin. Sending money to friends and family from your linked bank account is a lot more cheaper than when you use your debit or credit card.
If your bank is among the ones listed, you will be able to input your internet banking login information to automatically link your account.
However, if your bank is not among the listed ones, you be required to input your bank account number and routing number. You can be able to locate these at the bottom of your Checks. This may take up to day or two to verify. PayPal will now make two little deposits into your bank account, totaling less than a dollar.
You are required to copy and input these two values or amount in order to confirm that you are the real owner of the bank account you intend to link. You will be able to locate these deposits on your online statement after 24-48 hours. You may also check this out in the Picture below:
- Step 3: Link your debit or credit cards.
You can be able to use PayPal to manage your all kinds of credit and debit cards, which will allow you to checkout from sites without having to input your personal info each time. Just click the “Link a card” option on your Summary page to add a card to your PayPal wallet.
You will be required to enter the card number, expiration date, and security code. The name on the card must be the same as the legal name you entered when creating your account. Cards are linked immediately.
You can also use this method to add a prepaid gift card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. You may also check this out in the Picture below:
Hope the above list of Paypal paid surveys will be of great help to your online income.
We shall keep you updated on more the high paying surveys that pay through Paypal.