Do you know you can get paid $1, $5, $10, $15, $50 $90 or even $100 dollars per survey? Here we will show you how and where to earn $1 per survey, $5 per survey, $10 per survey, $15 per survey, $20 per survey, $50 $per survey… to $100 per survey. Although some of the amount may be very difficult to find, especially $20, $50, $75, $90 and $100 per survey but we have tired our best get you websites that offer them.
Can you actually earn these amount of money for surveys?
Yes, people do get paid for views on products and services. In case you don’t know advertising and marketing are multibillion dollar industries. If really you want to build a successful and effective advertising campaign, you must know what kind of products people want, the features desire in a product which they are willing to pay for, as well as how much they are willing to pay such product or services etc.
So these marketing research companies make use of surveys as the primary strategy in finding out what consumers or potential customers desire in every products they purchase. They have already used door to door, telephones and also randomly stopping people in shopping malls to collect their information for many decades. But now, they are moving most of their research to the internet since it provides them with a larger potential group of participants and is also significantly cheaper than any other method of surveying their potential consumers. They can pay as little as $1 per survey or up to $100 per survey. Depending on the subject or topic. Professional topics such as health, science and technology can pay you up to $100 per survey.
And you may ask who are those that want the surveys that they pay such a huge amount of money on it?
Market research surveys are commissioned by almost every company that manufacturers or produces consumer goods or offers consumer services. Big companies invest millions of dollars each year trying to find out or determine what their customers desire and what they like about their products or services. They will also pay to figure out the reason why people switch brands. Selling of consumer products is very competitive in the market place. So companies are willing to pay for anything that can give than an edge or advantage over their competitors.
How much can you get paid for opinions?
Paid surveys normally pay between $1 and $50 dollars per survey with an average 15 to 20 minute survey paying approximately $5 per survey. $10 per survey is rare. There are some survey companies that makes use of a point system rather than cash. These points may be cashed in for products, gift cards or exchange for cash. If you really want to make extra money online, then find a paid survey site that pays in cash or points that can be converted to cash so you can actually get paid for your efforts.
What are the things you required to get started?
You will need a computer or smartphone with a reliable internet connection and also an email address. Then you will need to sign up for as many paid survey sites as possible. After you become a member of each survey site, you will be provided with the surveys that you are eligible to take.
I’ve tried making money on many paid survey sites, but below are the ones they pay good.
List of sites to get paid $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $75, $90, $100 per survey:
- Vindale Research
1. Swagbucks is one of the most popular reward sites online. Here you can earn around $1 to $5 per survey. And it is very easy to earn money here unlike other websites. You will be able to receive you money when you reach the minimum Cashout requirement.
2. Surveysavvy is one of the oldest survey sites online. Here they pay mostly $1, $3 and $5 per survey. Make sure to complete your profile with correct info. The payout method is only through Check.
3. Cashcrate is by far one of the best and easiest sites out there. If you’re looking for surveys, it’s pretty average in that area. They have a lot of daily surveys you can take every 24 hours that generally pay $0.50 to $0. 75 each. But the referral program is what I love about this site. It’s completely amazing! You not only get a commission from anyone you refer to Cash Crate, but you will also get a percentage of the referrals they make as well. It has minimal work involved and eventually you can earn money without doing anything. Plus they’ll give you a dollar just for signing up!
4. FusionCash – I absolutely love this site. It is one of the most simple and easy ways to make money and there are more options than just taking surveys. Completing the daily tasks is easy and they’ll pay you $3 for posting messages in their discussion board. They have a section for everything that’s free and won’t require a credit card, and they tell you exactly what you’ll have to do to earn the money. They pay by check or paypal and you can even set up direct deposit into your checking account. They even give you $5 as a sign-up bonus. The site isn’t as simple to navigate as some of the others, but it’s fairly easy to get used to and that’s really the only drawback there is!
5. Vindale Research – I really appreciate this company because their surveys pay well. The set-up process is a little annoying with all of the offers they try and get you to sign up for, but once you’re a member, you get some great opportunities. They pay around $5 to $75 per survey you complete. A few of the evaluations they have available require a credit card to activate a trial period, but you can cancel the trial and not actually be charged. Overall, it’s a lot easier than trying to scrape together a few cents here and there like some of the other sites have you do and a pretty quick way to earn extra cash.
6. E-Rewards – This company has a cash based system, but you can’t actually get cash with it. I still take their paid surveys from time to time because they are straightforward, quick and easy. Although they don’t pay cash, they offer good rewards for the little time involved. I’ve already redeemed my “cash” 3 times – for 2 magazine subscriptions and a $10 gift card and I still have over $50 to spend on more rewards. A lot of the rewards are travel based like frequent flyer miles or points for hotels and car rental companies’ incentive programs. This would be a great option if you travel a lot or are a member of any of these programs.
7. Mysurvey.com – Don’t waste your time. This site never has surveys available and a points system that seems to be a lot of gift cards. Most are 1000 points for $10, but I don’t understand how anyone can actually raise that many points on this site without spending their own money.
8. GlobalTestMarket – They run on a points system and offer 35-40 points per survey. It takes 1000 points to cash out. The problem is that it seems like almost every time I get halfway through a paid survey, it boots me out and says I don’t qualify and therefore don’t get any points. And it does this to me so often! I wouldn’t even bother signing up.
We shall continue to update you with more sites that pay at least $1 per survey.